GINO v8.0 release (Nov 2014)
GINO Version 8.0 is available from November 2014. Changes in
version 8.0 are as follows:
Compatibility with Windows 8
Compatibility with new versions of Intel, Absoft, Lahey and
Compatibility with Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013
New version available for vb.net
The new release includes:
- New routines and functions
- gSetXORColour() - to set a specific color when in xor
- gSetImageClipMode() - to enable metafiles to be clipped to
either drawing limits (including all boundaries - NXPIX+1 by
NYPIX+1) or strict raster limits (removing top and right
boundaries - NXPIX by NYPIX)
- gEnqRGB - now caters with 24bit packed RGB colour values
returning their red, green and blue components
- gmSetPrinterProps() has a new optional argument allowing
printer output to be sent to a file (setting Print-to-File
option). This is particularly useful when using the Adobe
Acrobat printer driver.
- gmiMDIAction() - A new GCLOSEALL option has been added to
gmiMDIAction() routine to close all active child MDI windows.
- A new Intel static build version of GINO is now available -
I.e. no dll's
- The limits for polygon storage has been increased from 2048
points to 10,000.
- Push Buttons, Toggles and List Boxes can now be generated as
children of array grids and attached to a specific cell using
- A new option (GPRINTERS) has been added to the List Box and
Combo Box creation routines to populate the widget with the list
of available printers on the operating computer.
- A new lite version of the GINOMENU library is now available
with a limit of 200 widgets.
- Array grids have been improved to show blank selected cells in
the same manner as filled cells.